Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted by the Client by virtue of the Client making a booking in person, verbal, telephoned, faxed, E-mailed, Internet, or written for the services of any person supplied by ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY.
2. All the nurses/ carers/ babysitters/peson(s) (henceforth referred to as ‘Angels’ are thoroughly vetted and have background checks. They all possess a minimum of a first aid certificate. Qualified nurses have their qualifications validated. If, however, any of the ‘Angels’ supplied to the Client are not to the Client´s satisfaction, please contact your local office by telephone immediately, and ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY will endeavour to find a replacement for the remainder of the assignment, if required.
3. If we are of the opinion that the standard or qualifications of the ‘Angel’ supplied to you needs to be changed for your safety, or health benefit then we reserve the right to change the ‘Angels’ as we consider appropriate in those circumstances.
4. It is the client’s responsibility to inform ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY of any preexisting medical condition, dietary requirements, allergies, health insurance details, and emergency contact numbers, as well as to provide adequate refreshments, and any suncreams and medications for the client.
5. ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY will notify the client within 48 hours after the provisional confirmation, if we cannot supply a nurse, carer or babysitter for the dates you require. ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, strike, or other event beyond its reasonable control.
6. With babysitting clients, a minimum of two hours attendance will be provided.
7. Three days’ notice of cancellation of ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY’s established services must be given. With early bookings, once confirmation has been received by both parties, a minimum of five days’ notice is required. ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY reserve the right in the event of shorter notice being given, to make a cancellation charge of up to the equivalent of the sum which would have been received by us, unless in extreme cases, such as unexpected hospital admission. In the unfortunate event that the client falls ill, reimbursements will only be available where a medical certificate verifying the illness in question is produced to us.
8. ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY will not make reimbursements on any other grounds and in the event that you cancel your booking for any other reason, then your deposit and any additional monies paid will be held to cover any administrative costs.
9. Please note, the timings you book for your reservation are very important to us, and the ‘Angels’ are contracted to cover these timings. Unless ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY confirm receipt of any change in writing, you will be invoiced for these timings. The Client agrees that all changes in assignments, any additional bookings, and any cancellations will be advised by the Client directly to ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY, and not via the ‘Angel’(s) supplied, otherwise the Agency reserves the right to charge the Client for any duties the Agency believes to have been booked.
10. A non refundable deposit of 30 € is required on confirmation of booking, payable by bank transfer.
Bank details are as follows: S. Luxmoore, Banco de Credito Balear, San Agustin, Palma,
IBAN: ES86 0024 6907 0707 0075 6428 BIC: BALEES22
11. With advance bookings, 100% of the expected amount due must be paid two weeks prior to the care being started, to secure the booking by means of bank transfer, and an invoice will be sent to the client by email, unless otherwise arranged with ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY. Failure to comply may result in your booking being cancelled.
12. For daily clients, accounts are done weekly, with the week ending on a Sunday midnight. Invoices must be paid within 14 days. If they are not then 10% will be added to the amount payable per week, until the account is settled and ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY reserves the right to immediately suspend without formal notice the supply of any further staff.
13. Official Mallorcan bank holidays are charged at time and a half, or double time for Christmas Eve from 18.00h-00.00h, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve 18.00h-00. 00h and New Year’s Day.
14. For care provided in a clients’ own home, clinic room, yacht or hotel room, no breaks will be deducted from the hours worked if the ‘Angel’ is in sole attendance, and the client is expected to provide adequate refreshments for the ‘Angel’ and a meal for any day shift longer than 4 hours.
15. ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY acts as the agent, not the employer of the person supplied by the agency to the client.
16. ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred by the Client as a result of any act or omission of the ‘Angel’ supplied by the Agency, nor will ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY be liable as a result of the non-attendance of the person(s) to be supplied by the Agency, nor will the Agency be liable for any act or omission on its own part.
17. In the event that the Client engages on a full-time, part-time or casual basis any person supplied within the previous 3 months by ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY to the Client, the Client agrees that the introduction has been effected by ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY irrespective of any other circumstances surrounding recruitment of that person by the Client, and the Agency reserves the right to charge the Client a fee for the introduction equivalent to that of the commission which would have been earned over a 3 month period, were the ‘Angel’ to have continued working with ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY.
18. Unless otherwise expressly provided elsewhere in the agreeement, this agreement may be varied only by a document signed by both parties.
19. ANGELS NURSING AND BABYSITTING AGENCY reserve the right to refuse any booking.
This contract is subject to the law of England,
Germany and Spain. All disputes arising out
of this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction
of the English, German or Spanish courts.